Tuesday 14 March 2017

Stamp Nation Challenge #231 - Background Stamps

Where are your background stamps? If they are like mine, they are tucked away, out of sight and kind of forgotten. Thanks to the current challenge at Stamp Nation, I've gone to the shelf where they are hiding. I remember thinking that I.had.to.have this stamp from Hero Arts Everything Flower stamp. I probably have only used it a few times. I was inspired by this card by "tinstar" and CASEd her card

Click image for larger version. 

Name: Perfect_Background.jpg 
Views: 4 
Size: 584.6 KB 
ID: 41920


Here's my card



I commented on her card, that i thought it should have been photographed with colour pencils because it reminded me of a colouring book image. Well, figures, when I took the picture of my card I forgot the colour pencils. Oh well, next time. The sentiment is from Altenew's Floral Shadow stamp set, which was heat embossed on vellum with silver embossing powder.   Here's a close-up



Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.