Tuesday 11 July 2017

CAS on Friday: Challenge #111 - Flowers

It's a wee bit confusing - the challenge is CAS on Friday but the website is CAS on Sunday and the current challenge is

We have another FUN challenge for you .....

FLOWERS

*Please Don't forget to make it CAS!*

Here's my card



The stems were stamped using Simon Says STAMP Floral Bookmarking. I punched out circles - 3/8", 3/4" and 1" from three different colours of cardstock. I adhered the three sizes of circles to form the flower. Here's a close-up.



I trimmed the main panel to 4" square and popped it up on the card using fun foam, cut just a bit smaller than 4" x 4". The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.