Sunday 16 July 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #296

Joining in at Freshly Made Sketches for their current sketch challenge



Here's my card





I just love the Sneak a Peek stamp set by Taylored Expressions. I know that the stamps were intended for use on planners. I just love all the cute little critters peaking out.   For my card, I chose the one hanging upside down, the bat. I stamped it and coloured it in with copics. For the central panel, I smooshed distress inks (tumbled glass and salty ocean). The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love that little bat hanging down...too cute! Love that background you've created! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little guy peeking out! Cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.