Saturday 1 July 2017

House of Cards - July Challenge

Happy 150th Birthday to Canada! It's July 1st, so it's time for a new challenge at House of Cards.


JULY 2017
Stripes and/or Colors


Here's my card



I thought that I'd incorporate stripes and some of the colours onto my card. I started with Impression Obsession's Cover-a-card Flourishes stamp, Versamark ink and white embossing powder, which was heat set. Using Post-it tape, I masked off horizontal stripes of varying widths and added distress inks (spun sugar, mustard seed, crushed olive and peeled paint) with ink blending tools. I used MFT Happy Hellos die-namics to diecut black foam for the sentiment. I added a few sequins for a bit of shine.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Turned out great this card, and a happy summer to you too.

    (✿*‿*) Ma
    HOC DT team
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, what a great idea! Donna HOC Teammate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.